The breakdown of family relationships culminates in emotional and financial distress for all involved. We use our expertise and understanding to enable our clients to reach an acceptable solution. We aspire to achieve the client’s solution, in a cost effective and practical manner. We recognise our clients’ circumstances, and are sensitive to their needs, and their children’s needs.
Our areas of practice are:-
• Judicial separation
• Post mediation agreements
• Uncontested divorce
• Post divorce proceedings
• Dealing with the financial consequences of marital breakdown
• Support / maintenance matters
• Pension issues
• Financial settlements
• Disputes about property, business interests, trusts.
• Recognition of foreign divorces
• Co-habitation and non-marital relationships
• Tax advice.
• Welfare of children issues – guardianship, custody and access
• Paternity cases
• Child abuse cases
• Child care cases
We are recognised legal aid practitioners and can process and defend claims for all people entitled to such assistance.