The context of a Will is very personal to each individual’s circumstances. We appreciate this and take care to thoroughly discuss this with our clients. We advise clients on the best way to fulfil their wishes and intentions, taking into account inheritance and tax laws. We aim to accommodate our clients’ needs in a caring and understanding manner by providing a professional service in the distribution of the deceased’s estate.
Our areas of practice are:-
• Making a will
• Acting as an executor and in the administration of a deceased persons estate
• Disputes over succession
• Disappointed beneficiary in an estate
• Claim of a son or daughter against an estate (Section 117)
• Claim of a creditor against an estate
• Wills and estate planning.
• Transfer of assets for inheritance purposes (gifts)
• Agricultural & business tax relief
• Favourite nephew tax relief
• Dwelling house relief
• Family trusts
• Trust formation including use of trusts in tax planning.
• Family partnerships.
• Powers of Attorney including Enduring Powers of Attorney.
• Capital Tax planning.
• Reorganisation and transfer of family businesses.
• Administration of estates.
• Administration of trusts.
• Contentious trust and probate issues.
• Advising beneficiaries or family members on rights in relation to estates and trusts.
We are recognised legal aid practitioners and can process and defend claims for all people entitled to such assistance.